Raiders, non-raiders, guildies who love to help, guildies who want a title with benefits, and guildies who may want to retain their title with benefits – I’m talking to you. So basically – Hi guildies! )
It’s time for EoM’s second Fishing Extravaganza! Or FE 2.0 if you will.
Toppy, the shadowy Officer that lives in the….well he lives Norway, but let’s say shadows for the purpose of this post. Toppy looks after the guild bank, that doesn’t mean he moves stuff around and gives it an occasional dust, no! It means he ensures there is always a stock of feasts and raid materials for the EoM raiders. Though… he does also move stuff around and give it an occasional dust.
Toppy pretty much funds the raiding materials himself, cos he’s a lovely chap like that, but we need to help him out, cos he’s not a millionaire! So it’s time to FISH, and there are prizes!
- Midnight Salmon– Any water in BFA, open water or pools (greater droprate 1830 – 0630). You can actually get these as a low drop chance with the other two fish below.
- No fishing skill required, no lures, no super rod, same drop chance. Just stand on a boat in the harbour and Fish!
- Frenzied Fangtooth – BFA Alliance territory only, all around their coastal waters, open water, plus they have their own pools
- Redtail Loach – As above but BFA Horde territory only
- These two fish are nice to have, but Midnight Salmon is where it’s at, these do not count towards the prize, but are most welcome all the same
When does the event run?
From NOW till Sunday at 1700 server time
What do I do with the fish?
Mail all your fish to Toppy
What’s in it for me?
Aside from helping the guild and saving Toppy’s wallet, there’s prizes!
The character who sends the most MIDNIGHT SALMON to Toppy by 1700 on Sunday can choose any in-game item (mount, pet, or WoW Token) from the Blizzard Store and I'll send you a code.
The top THREE donators will also receive the guild rank "Fishing Royalty”, granting a far greater guild repair allowance for the duration of the Battle of Dazar'alor (rather handy for the amount of wipes we might face ;) Officers are exempt from the rank change for obvious reasons :)
Those who achieved this rank in the last tier will be dropping down to their original rank again….unless of course you want to retain your title! :)
Do I have to do it?
Of course not, nothing in EoM is mandatory. This is purely voluntary, but if you raid please consider doing your bit for the cause.
The competition is open to the entire guild, including Initiates
Thank you all!
Let's go fishing!